Friday, February 3, 2012

See Me, Tweet Me, Touch Me, Heal Me

(Blog Title from The Who's Tommy, 2012?)

Twitter, for me, is probably a bad idea for so many reasons (apparently it can be addictive, promotes narcissism, wastes precious time and may confirm some of my inner thoughts as pointless). But I just had a hankering to try it again. I Twittered and Tweeted briefly once, a long time ago, and it didn't take. It all seemed kind of inane.

But I have a couple of very big, daunting tasks ahead of me. Logically, I am thus grasping at even more procrastination tools. And, well, connecting with people (such as you, Readers!) can be really nice. Besides that, I "followed" a bunch of comedians, and I think a little incoming stream of funny, smart remarks could do me good.

So, if you're so inclined, find me on Twitter @ladymacbeff. And tell me who you are so I can hear what you have to say, too!

2 comments: